With its comfortable private apartments, Poggio Tre Lune welcomes guests of all ages for delightful holidays immersed in nature, history and art. Thanks to its central position in Tuscany it is the perfect base for day trips to the most beautiful historical cities in the region: Arezzo, Siena, Pisa and Pistoia; as well as smaller gems such as Monteriggioni and San Gimignano.
Visit Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance
Things to do in the Chianti Area
- Day-trips to Arezzo, Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca or Pisa (all within 75 minutes’ drive from the Villa)
- Only 5km from the Villa is the famous Fashion Valley, comprising “The Mall” and a series of fashion outlets with boutiques of all the main brands (Gucci, Ferragamo, Armani, Dolce&Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent and many more)
- The Valdisieve and Valdarno areas are less well known to tourists but full of attractions such as:
- The Chianti Rufina and Pomino wine-tasting routes
- Vallombrosa Abbey (12th century)
- The forest of La Consuma (around 1000m above sea level)
- The Casentino Forests National Park
There are ample opportunities for walking, bird-watching, biking and horse-riding in the wooded hills and trails within a few kilometres’ radius.